Parents: Find out if you are eligible for Preschool Promise Tuition Assistance
Preschool Promise Tuition Assistance will be available Fall 2017. Tuition Assistance funds help families pay for highly-rated quality preschool. Assistance will be provided in the form of tuition credits paid directly to a Preschool Promise provider selected by the family. For more detailed information about Preschool Promise, please review this recent presentation.
Families who live within the boundary of the Cincinnati Public School District are eligible to apply. Preschool Promise will prioritize Tuition Assistance in the following order to focus funds on those who need it most:
- 4-year old children from families with household incomes at or below 200% of the poverty level ($48,600 for a family of four)
- 4-year old children from families with household incomes at or below 300% of the poverty level ($48,601-$72,900 for a family of four)
- 3-year old children from families with household incomes at or below 200% of the poverty level
- 3-year old children from families with household incomes at or below 300% of the poverty level
- All 4-year olds, then 3-year olds with household incomes above 300% of the poverty level ($72,901+)
Tuition assistance credits can be used at highly-rated community providers located within the Cincinnati Public School district boundary and at Cincinnati Public Schools preschools. Highly-rated programs are defined as having a 3, 4 or 5-star rating based on the State of Ohio’s “Step Up to Quality” star rating system.
If you are interested in participating, please print and complete the Parent Interest Form and email to: Vanessa.White@uwgc.org or send via mail to Vanessa White, Preschool Promise, UWGC, 2400 Reading Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45202. Questions? You may send us a question using the Ask a Question in the box to the right or call 447-4CPP (4277)
Preschool Provider Information
Board Meeting Notice
The Preschool Promise Board of Trustees will meet June 13, 2017, 4:00 – 6:00 pm at the United Way of Greater Cincinnati, 2400 Reading Rd. Cincinnati 45202. Board meetings are open to the public. For a list of upcoming board committee meetings and to read more about the Board of Trustees and meeting minutes in the About section.